1. We believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That Christ came so that we might have life and have it more abundantly. That God in his infinite wisdom, as recorded in John 3:16 ...so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have everlasting life.
2. We believe that Christ died so that we might live. In conjunction with the confession of our faith, as found in Romans 10:9, 10... 9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
....Upon this confession of Christ, YOU are saved!
3. We believe that as we continue this race as a believer, we recognize that this is a journey. Through the acceptance and confession of Christ assures us of where we are going but the testing of our faith provides the fuel on how to get us to that destination and to finish our journey. II Timothy 4:7,8... 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. 8 Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
There is work that we are to accomplish and this is a daily process of which we are to worship the Lord through our sacrifice. Romans 12:1,2... I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. 2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
4. We believe that the bible is the truth, the holy written word of God and is infallible. We hold these truths found in the word of God as the one true source and follow these principals to instruct us on our conduct as a believer. II Timothy 3:17, 16... All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
5. We believe the bible provides us with the individual and collective guidelines in which we ought to live. The bible reveals to us the ordinances in which Christ provided the template in which we observe and honor the preparation and sacrifice by which Christ completed for us through Baptism and Communion.
Baptism, Matthew 3:13-17
13 Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan to be baptized by him. 14 And John tried to prevent Him, saying, “I need to be baptized by You, and are You coming to me?”
15 But Jesus answered and said to him, “Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he allowed Him.
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He[c] saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”
Communion, Matthew 26:26-30 & Luke 22:14-20
Matt...26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed[b] and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, “Take, eat; this is My body.”
27 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. 28 For this is My blood of the new[c] covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. 29 But I say to you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in My Father’s kingdom.”
30 And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.
Luke...14 When the hour had come, He sat down, and the twelve[a] apostles with Him. 15 Then He said to them, “With fervent desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; 16 for I say to you, I will no longer eat of it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God.”
17 Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and said, “Take this and divide it among yourselves; 18 for I say to you,[b] I will not drink of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.”
19 And He took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is My body which is given for you; do this in remembrance of Me.”
20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.
6. We believe that we are to spread Gods holy word with all of those who are lost.
Matthew 28:19, 20
19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.